The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Director Wes Anderson adds another notch to his belt of dry, star-packed comedies with “The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.” His style of nonchalant humor and legendary casting will please audiences once again with Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Cate Blanchett, Anjelica Huston, Willem Dafoe and Jeff Goldblum.

In this film, Zissou (Murray) and his team of oceanographer film-makers set out to find and document a mythical shark that killed a crew member. Team Zissou, running low on money and morale, is banking on a hit documentary of the never-before-seen Jaguar shark. Complications from cash to kidnappers and pirates corrupt the team’s journey.

This movie is a rarity, and is fun to watch. In a time of computer effects, films rarely rely on acting, making this movie a gem. This may not be for all, but it is a must-see for film buffs who appreciate quality filmmaking.

This movie is rated R.