Meet the Fockers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

As we all know, “Meet the Parents” was one of the most hilarious movies of 2000. After the humor shock was over, the long-awaited “Meet the Fockers” arrived in theaters this winter.

Returning in this sequel are Ben Stiller (Greg), Robert De Niro (Jack), Blythe Danner (Dina) and Teri Polo (Pam). New cast members are Dustin Hoffman as Bernie Focker, Barbra Streisand as Roz Focker and Spencer and Bradley Pickren as Little Jack.

Everyone knows it is hard to beat an original, but I must say, this one does. At 115 minutes, this film keeps you on the edge of your seat with gut-busting jokes in every scene. It is a comedy that makes you laugh until your stomach aches.

It is time for Pam to meet Greg’s parents, but not only will Pam meet the Fockers, her parents will, too. The movie opens with Greg and Pam flying to Pam’s parents. Little do they know that Jack has bought a new motor home and decides to drive everyone to the Fockers. It is a journey that never has a dull moment, and the fun continues as they arrive at the Fockers, where Bernie is a little “friendly” with everyone, always looking for a hug.

Under the direction of Jay Roach, the film has great scenery, humor and fun-filled times. “Meet the Fockers” is seriously a must-see movie.