This Is It | Teen Ink

This Is It

By allsmiles1958 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
allsmiles1958 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

The movie that I picked is Michael Jackson This is it. This movie is about Michael Jackson preparing for his come back concerts. In this movie Kenny Ortega is the director. You may know Kenny Ortega from other movies he directed such as High school musical, the cheetah girls, legally mad, plus many more. First Michael Jackson has to audition dancers from all around the world until he finds the best ones. Then after he finds the best dancers there is he shows all the work that is put into his concerts. Since Michael Jackson is an Icon lots of people are very interested to see what he will come up with after not performing sense 1997.
In my opinion I thought this was a very entertaining and interesting movie. Throughout the whole movie I found myself singing and dancing along with this amazing iconic performer. But honestly when it first came on I was thinking what the heck is this. Then I realized what he was trying to do and I was completely captivated. I know that if you like good music and dancing this is the movie for you.

The movie had a great end but in real life he didn’t. This was the last thing to remember the king of pop by because he passed the day he finished the ending of this movie. Fans were ecstatic to see what he had in store for them. To see what he left for them to see. It would have been an incredible, mind blowing experience that would have made history. And if you watch This is it you will too understand what all of the hoopla was about.

This movie shows how loving and loved he was and is, but also shows that he doesn’t mind sharing the spotlight. He gave the other performers their chance to shine also, there was guitar solos and his back up dancers free styled to the best of their ability. Even though he was just rehearsing he gave 110% throughout the whole rehearsal. I personally think know matter what age you are you will love this movie. I watched this movie numerous times and I never get tired of it. I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to see something entertaining and at times even funny.

This is something you want to see. This is one of the many things you want to remember him by. You will be completely engaged in this movie. It is an experience of a lifetime, you won’t regret it.