The Perfect Score | Teen Ink

The Perfect Score MAG

The first time I saw “The PerfectScore,” it knocked my socks off. With its outrageously funnycharacters and scenes, this is a movie that the whole family can, andwill enjoy.

This is one of my favorite movies, and part of whatmakes it funny is the perfect casting. The movie is about six kids whoconspire to steal the SAT answers. All six are having significanttrouble in school and need to find a way to make it through this onelast test.

Erika Christensen plays Anna Ross, a straight-Astudent who, for once in her life, can’t find a way to ace thistest. Chris Evans does an amazing job playing the main character Kyle,the genius behind the plot. Brian Greenberg, as Matty, is Kyle’sright-hand man and friend since middle school.

ScarlettJohansson is perfect in the role of Francesca Curtis. She’s alittle different from the others, and her dad just happens to own thebuilding with the SAT answers.

Desmond Rhodes (Darius Miles) is abasketball star, but that fame might end with graduation if hecan’t get a decent test score. Last, but definitely not least, isRoy, played by Leonardo Nam. Roy is a drug addict who just can’tget his priorities straight, but late in the movie the group finds outhe is actually the smartest of them all.

I recommend this movieto anyone who goes to school, or has ever been to school. It’sgreat and teaches you a lot about life. If you want a movie that willmake you laugh, this is surely the one for you!

i love this so much!