Fun with Dick and Jane This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Awesome movie! This is Jim Carrey at his best. I knew it would be good, but I didn’t know it would be this good! “Fun with Dick and Jane” is fantastic!

If you’re looking for lots of comedy and a good plot, this is just for you. The hilarity of this movie is so great it will have you on the ground laughing and not only is it funny, it’s also got a nice story.

Dick and Jane’s happy middle-class American dream life takes a dive when his job situation changes and they have to resort to, well, there’s no nice way to put it - robbery - to pay the bills. Whether it’s holding up a coffee joint for lattes or trying to get other people’s money fresh out of the ATM, the couple is creative and hilarious while trying to make ends meet.

Jim Carrey is my (and my brother’s) favorite actor so when he saw the commercial he told me about it. A couple of days later I saw it and loved it. I would definitely see this movie again and recommend it to everyone who loves comedies. When it comes out on DVD this month, I’m going right out to buy it.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

trblue said...
Mar. 1, 2010 at 7:25 pm:
i have this on my psp and it's a really crazy movie. that i really need to look at one more rime.