Rush Hour 2 | Teen Ink

Rush Hour 2 MAG

Do you like sitting on the edge of your seat? How about falling off it laughing? If so, “Rush Hour 2” is the perfect movie for you. Although it didn’t get the best reviews, it is perfect for those who like a good comedy.

Just as in the first “Rush Hour,” Inspector Lee (Jackie Chan) and LAPD Detective James Carter (Chris Tucker) are partners. This time, they are on vacation in China and Carter is looking for a good time, but they are on the job again when a bombing at the American Embassy kills two customs agents. Lee and Carter go to look for a suspect named Ricky Tan. For Lee this is a serious case because Tan killed his father. Will Carter and Lee be able to capture Tan?

One reason to see this movie is for the suspenseful action, which includes karate fights with Jackie Chan. One of my favorite scenes shows Carter and Lee in a massage parlor when everything goes crazy.

“Rush Hour 2” is, of course, really funny with Chris Tucker in the lead role. Chan and Tucker have many clever jokes and remarks. Some of the jokes aren’t enjoyed by the critics, but most will find them hilarious. Even the outtakes at the end are very funny.

Overall, this movie was great. I was filled with suspense about what was going to happen next. Many critics say that sequels are not as good as the original but this one is great. I especially enjoyed it because the special effects are minimal so everything looks as though it actually happened. The lighting is great and you can tell what is going on.

So, if you are looking for a great action movie that leaves you at the edge of your seat and makes you laugh quite a bit, you should definitely see “Rush Hour 2.”

i love this so much!