Love Actually This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“Love Actually” is an expertly crafted film comprised of several vignettes all having to do with different kinds of love and relationships. There are stories ranging from a love crossing language barriers to the love of a young child. Also included are tales of friendship and pure lust. The main message of the movie is that “love, actually, is all around.”

This film takes the viewer’s emotions on a roller-coaster ride. By the end most problems are resolved and the audience is filled with blissful feelings of romance and contentment.

Though it may be considered primarily a chick flick, “Love Actually” will generally make anyone feel good about the power of love. Moreover, teens will enjoy it as much as adults. The cast, including Keira Knightly, Hugh Grant, Emma Thompson, and Colin Firth, is extremely talented at relaying director Richard Curtis’ message.

There is no doubt that “Love Actually” is a must-see for everyone, whether you’ve lost all faith in love or are experiencing the wonderful emotion first-hand. .

This movie is rated R.

Caty C. said...
Sept. 12, 2009 at 8:58 am
omg.. i love how you put this... i've got to see this movie l8r