Stranger Than Fiction This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“Stranger than Fiction” is one of the greatest movies of the past year. Will Ferrell is usually hilarious, but here for the first time he plays a serious role. Although it is just a story, you get all emotional with him as if it were real life.

Harold Crick (Will Ferrell) is an average guy who does everything perfectly. He has a routine for everything in his life. One day while Harold is brushing his teeth, the voice of a woman starts narrating his every move. The voice describes every one of Harold’s actions in detail and is present throughout Harold’s work day, until she announces Harold is going to have a dramatic death soon.

Harold searches high and low for a possible explanation to the mystery narrator. He goes to everyone from a psychiatrist to a writer and along the way finds love, despair, and, finally, the answer to this “stranger than fiction” phenomenon.

“Stranger than Fiction” is an emotional adventure of romance and tragedy. I highly recommend it to any audience. It is the perfect way to start or end your day. It makes you sit on the edge of your seat and really get into it. It is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:51 pm
i love this so much!