Casino Royale This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“Casino Royale,” the latest James Bond movie, is actually based on the very first book by creator Ian Fleming, before Bond has his license to kill. It revolves around a high-stakes poker game with notorious villains.

The new Bond, Daniel Craig, is outstanding. He is just as good as Sean Connery, if not better. Unlike Pierce Brosnan’s Bond, Craig’s is more brute strength than brains. He doesn’t use as many gadgets as the other Bonds, but one familiar feature is his car, the Aston Martin, highlighted in a dramatic car chase.

The new Bond girl, Eva Green, is much more innocent than later sidekicks. She is young, brainy, and gorgeous. Another difference from the other Bond films is that James falls for the girl. Usually, 007 just plays around, but this time love is in the air.

The movie was shot in beautiful Montenegro, at Italy’s breathtaking Lake Como, and in Venice. “Casino Royale” is a perfect blend of what’s going on in the world with the classic Bond touch.

rheame said...
Aug. 8, 2013 at 6:53 am
very nice