The History of the Denver Broncos: The Movie | Teen Ink

The History of the Denver Broncos: The Movie

The History of the Denver Broncos: the Movie

Ever wonder how good teams can get? Even better than the 07 Patriots? The movie “Denver Broncos History” welcomes you to watch the greatest team since the 85’ Bears:

The Denver Broncos have to be the most improved team in the NFL. Their story begins at the 1960 season. They wore yellow and brown jerseys and striped socks. Their first year was an amazing year for Colorado. They just got a new football team who was part of the new AFL. All they had in their play book was tricks, tricks, and more tricks. They sucked until they made their first Super Bowl. They got killed. But that wasn’t the worst Super Bowl they played. The worst Super Bowl they was played was against the San Francisco. They lost 55-10. In 1997, they switched uniforms to blue instead of orange. They weren’t that great until 1997 when they went 14-2. They played the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowl XXXII. They win and go on to win next year too.

All In all, the creatures of this film did a good job. I expect it to win a sports movie award.