The Nightmare Before Christmas This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“The Nightmare Before Christmas,” created by Tim Burton in 1993, is a wonderful holiday movie the whole family can enjoy.

The plot revolves around Jack Skellington, the king of Halloweentown. In a land of goblins ghouls, and ghosts, he is the ruler of the pumpkin patch. When Jack stumbles out of his world of Halloween and into the world of Christmastown, he twists his Halloween theme to create a Christmas that leaves no one jolly. Things really get out of control when Santa falls into the hands of Oogie Boogie, Jack’s nemesis, and must be saved by Sally, a doll who can’t keep her head from falling off, and Jack, a skeleton who wants to become Santa.

I greatly enjoyed this movie’s theme of friendship. To me, it is a timeless family classic. It has adventure, romance, and a few twists and turns that entertain. “The Nightmare Before Christmas” is one of my favorite holiday movies and has been since childhood.

WaffleOcean2934This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:42 pm:
Nice work!  I think this has a really good flow to it.

bribri27 said...
Oct. 7, 2008 at 12:38 am:
I love this movie!! Its the best movie ever!!! i cant wait to get it on dvd!! and i know every song from the movie!