Superbad | Teen Ink

Superbad MAG

Every year one comedy is better than everything else out there. This year it was definitely “Superbad,” one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Jonah Hill and Michael Cera play two high school rejects who want to find girlfriends before the end of the summer. In doing so, they have a hilarious adventure.

The movie features sick, twisted, and to some people, gross humor that satisfies everything I look for in a comedy. Christopher Mintz-Plasse plays Fogell, but you may now know him as “McLovin,” a nerd who will do just about anything to get a girl.

Overall I would have to give this movie a 10. The only other movie that compares is “American Pie.” The twisted humor here is something that would please even those who don’t watch comedies. “Superbad” is now out on DVD, so go rent or buy it. Trust me, it will not be a waste of money.

This movie is rated R.

Desmothenes Locke GOLD, Cresskill, New Jersey
I wouldn't call Superbad a "10" but it certaintly had its appeal. 

Mudflap1 said...
on Sep. 28 2010 at 10:01 am
Superbad was probably the most dirty movie I have ever seen. It was hilarious though. I could not stop laughing watching it. I would not recommend this to children 12 and under.

Xavier Stampley, Fisherville, Kentucky
this movie was killing me i couldnt stop laughin

josh smith said...
this is the best movie ever. i like at article.