The Purge

The Purge is about a day where anything is legal. You have twelve hours where you can do whatever you want. It is a nonfiction horror film. Crime is at an all time low and people strongly believe in the annual purge. Unemployment is down to 1%. They believe the purge keeps the crime at an all time low. The Sandin family lets in a man during the purge and the man ends up being wanted by purgers. The purgers want the man and will do anything in their power to capture him. The Sandins have to make the decision to let him out to the purgers or help save him. If they keep him in the house and protect him they are putting their own lives at risk. This was a great movie and keeps you on your toes at all times. I would recommend this movie for children over 13 due to the violence.

Cyber-SkullThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm looking forward to this movie. A 12 hour crime spree where people get ambushed by Joker goons. What's not to love?