This is the End

An end of the world story from an actor's point of view. How original.
So This is the End stars Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, James Franco and two other guys as themselves. Or at least exaggerated versions of themselves. In this movie, Seth Rogen and those guys play themselves during an apocalypse. The apocalypse. From the Bible. It starts with Seth Rogen and his pal Jay going to a party at James Franco's house, hanging out, smoking weed, drinking beer, blah blah blah. Then an earthquake hits and boom! People get sucked up into the sky by a blue light others fall into sinkholes and burn in magma. People are dying and as far as we know, James Seth and the other three are the only survivors. Then it's a hilarious outbreak of movie references, shenanigans and it's just a blast. If you've seen the trailers for it, you know that Emma Watson makes a quick cameo. "Hermione just stole our sh#t." Ha ha. Funny. And other movies stars make a cameo or two at the beginning. You Keith Hart, Rihanna, Michael Sarah, etc. And when I said the stars are exaggerated versions of themselves, I meant it. Jonah Hill is a kiss-ass, James Franco is a nerd, but it's so funny. I won't spoil it for any one but it is worth buying on DVD or Blu-ray. I give it a 4.3 out of 5.
So have you seen This is the End? What'd you think of it? In fact, what's your favorite apocaylptic movie? Besides this, mine is Cabin in the Woods. Comment below let me know. I'll have more reviews up here for you guys.
Oh, and spoiler alert, but the black guy doesn't die in this. Awesome! Seriously, check this movie out. You'll have a blast. But it is rated R for a reason. You'll see why.