The Dark Knight | Teen Ink

The Dark Knight

On July 18, 2008 the sequel to the series of Batman movies, The Dark Knight, finally came out in theatres. After the great success with Batman Begins, The Dark Knight still sweeps us off our feet. It brings us a rocking cast. With a great story line to it, the most awaited role of the summer brings us thrills and many other moods to it. Strong. Dark. Powerful. Batman, played by Christian Bale, and Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent, are faced to deal with the chaos caused by the master mind, The Joker, which brings them to change and face what they’ve always feared of, themselves. But then there’s the length. Throughout the whole two hours and a half I was still sitting on the edge of my seat with my hairs standing up by all the chaos that went on, and amazed by the way these characters are unveiling themselves. And I completely lost track of the time. I lost all my focus on Heath Ledger playing the Joker, and you will almost forget that he passed away almost 6 months before. With his amazing acting, there is even buzz about him receiving an Oscar, you cannot miss this movie. No way! Go and see The Dark Knight now at a theater near you!