Iron Man 3 | Teen Ink

Iron Man 3

By Cameron Corsino BRONZE, McDonough, Georgia
Cameron Corsino BRONZE, McDonough, Georgia

In 2008 the world was awed by the sight of the creation of an almost indestructible suit made of iron. The hilarious Robert Downy Jr. stars in the exciting, humorous, and action packed film as known as Iron Man. Tony Stark (Robert Downy Jr.) owns Stark Industries which, he invents weapons for the United States military. With the unreal gadgets and weapons he has created, he combines the two to make this iron suit to fight off any enemy threats towards America. Well 5 years later director Shane Black releases the third movie of the series. But before the third, there must me a second right? The second movie seemed as if it was one of the best action movies I've ever seen. It kept me on the edge of my seat from the beginning all the way till the credits came on. The third? Not so much... The idea of Stark injecting sensors into his body, so when in danger he can make a certain move, then all of a sudden the parts to his iron man suit fit onto his body. Now this seems just a little ridiculous to me. But don't get me wrong, the movie had some pretty awesome fight scenes that got my blood pumping a little bit, but the movie just didn't seem that exciting, it's like I could predict what was going to happen next. So, if I had to rate this movie, I'd give it three stars out of 5.