Star Wars | Teen Ink

Star Wars

April 29, 2013
By NickCost BRONZE, Berwyn, Pennsylvania
NickCost BRONZE, Berwyn, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Star Wars


The movie I chose to write about was star wars. It is a nice mixture of action and drama. The action is between the dark side and the good side. The drama twists into the action. That’s how the two I think go together well which makes the movie really good.

The story is taken in a place far far away. I don’t know when the time period is, but I think in the future. The main characters are yoda, Anakian Skywalker, Obi- wan Kenobi, and Luke Skywalker. There is a dark side and a good side and they fight till which ever side is exterminated.

I think the actors and actress did an outstanding job. The acted well wit the drama, action, and the little jokes in between things that make people giggle and smile. The best two actors were Ewan McGregor (Obi- wan Kanobi) and Hayden Christen (Anakian Skywalker).

I liked the action of the movies the best. The battle scenes were very intense and awesome. There were some parts of the movie that were random and those were the parts I didn’t like. The best part of the movies was when Obi- wan Kanobi and Anakian Skywalker get in a battle.

I learned from the movie is to never be mean to your spouse and to not let go or lose loved ones. Even thought the movie is fictional I think there is still some meaning to it. People might not see it but I do. You have to look deep into every movie and you will find a meaning to it. Other movie lovers like me will learn the same thing from it.

People who like sifi fantasy would like this movie. The people who have good imaginations and the people who love thrillers are the ones who are going to like this movie. To me this movie is Pg-13 because there is no cursing but lots of violence. This movie was one of my all time favorite movies I have ever saw so I would rate it like a 9 or a 9.5.