Red Dawn | Teen Ink

Red Dawn

By princessabbxoxo BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
princessabbxoxo BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

"Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter"

So one day I was pretty bored and I was scrolling through random stuff on my T.V. and an ad pops up on the side of the T.V for this movie Red Dawn. At first I was very skeptical on either to watch it or not. So I basically had nothing to do so I was like why not. I honestly can say Red Dawn is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time.

If you are an action packed movie kind of person Red Dawn is for you. This movie has a really good story line and kind of gets you thinking. The story line is sad to action packed to romantic and right on to victory to an up rise. A quick summary of this movie would be a guy who has abandoned his troubled past back home went off to the army only to come back to his home in America to his father and his brother who has a cold shoulder towards him. So basically America gets taken over by Korea and The marine and his brother and a group of teenagers are not going to give in without a fight.
I honestly can sit here and say you must see this movie. I feel a lot of people can relate to this movie actually. It has great effects and good acting. Some of the actors in it you might even recognize. They have Josh Peck and Josh I feel you could actually see true emotion in the movie. It’s really good.
I have only a few negative things the movie. One negative thing I would say is I don’t like the ending I feel as if it is a cliff hanger like I felt more should have been added. The second negative thing is that the movie was too short I just wish it has more. Last but not least everything seemed to happen to quick in the movie I wish it had smoother transitions.

So all in all I would extremely recommend this movie to anyone. It is a good watch and very entertaining. It is worth the watch. You can find it on demand or red box anywhere really. Go out and watch it A.S.A.P you won’t regret it.

What inspired me ti write this is that I just saw this movie and really fell inlove with it.