The Good, the Bad and the Ugly This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

This may be one of the greatest Westerns of all time. Clint Eastwood plays a man who’s known only as “Blondie” in this low-talk shoot-’em-up.

The plot follows Eastwood (the good) as he treks across Western America seeking thousands of dollars in gold. Not even a civil war can stop him and his partner as they are tracked by a ruthless villain.

I really enjoyed this film. Eastwood gives a stunning ­performance, as does the supporting cast. The sparse dialogue and high action make it a lot of fun. It even has one of the most memorable theme songs ever, performed by Ennio Morricone’s orchestra.

“The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” is a must-have for any movie buff. The anniversary-edition DVD is loaded with special features. If you’re a fan of Westerns or just great cinema, check it out.

zoltan 2 said...
this a really good movie i like to watch