Ruby Sparks This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

This movie was simply amazing. It is an absolute must see for any writer; aspiring or professional.

Ruby Sparks is about a young novelist named Calvin, who has writer’s block, and is struggling to write as well as he did when he was just a kid. In order to overcome this, he begins writing about his dream girl, and just can’t stop. He begins to fall in love with his own character, and then she shows up in his house. Not knowing that she is Calvin’s creation, Ruby insists that she is his girlfriend. Calvin plays along, discovers more about his dream girl, about himself as a person and as a novelist.

This story is unique, thought provoking and outstanding. The writer herself plays the complex character of Ruby Sparks, and does an impeccable job. I have to say this film is one hundred percent fresh, give it two thumbs up, five stars, and can’t possibly think of how this movie could be better.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

ZozeyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23 at 9:41 am:
So I presum that this is a real movie, it sounds good! I'll try to find it. Good writing!