Iron Man | Teen Ink

Iron Man

January 5, 2013
By SIEBERT BRONZE, Floyds Knobs, Indiana
SIEBERT BRONZE, Floyds Knobs, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Tony Stark the billionaire playboy, philanthropist, and ingenious industrial engineer is the man behind the mask. Due to his raging knowledge and design expertise Stark has create many unbelievable weapons through Stark Industries, making him a target for terrorists. Stark suffered a life threatening chest trauma during a kidnapping in which his captors attempted to force him to make a weapon of mass destruction.

While held in captivity being forced to make a weapon of mass destruction, he instead built a powered suit of armor to save his life and escape from captivity. Stark later uses the suit to protect the world as Iron Man, through Stark Industries started by his father Howard Stark who envisioned this power but didn’t have access to the needed technology in his lifetime. Tony took on Stark Industries with the goal to make his fathers dreams reality.

An explosion caused by a booby trap set by the terrorists caused a dire injury, which lodged shrapnel into Starks chest that is moving very quickly towards his heart. His fellow prisoner Ho Yinsen had constructed a magnetic device to but in Starks chest to keep the shrapnel away from his heart. Later when stark returned home he figured out that the shrapnel could not be removed with out killing him. So he is forced to ware the armored chest plat that Ho Yinsen made but with little remodeling. But every day he has to recharge it or risk the risk of the shrapnel killing him.

The suit comes with great power. Stark remodels the suit and gives it new powers and then he starts making a whole line of the suits with all different kind of perks. Starks is the smartest man of all marvel characters and he has superhuman strength. Stark can fly faster than the speed of sound. He controls his chest plate and shoots rays of energy out of his palms of his suit he has regenative strength as well.
Iron Man has his strengths and also has his weaknesses but he always will outsmart you or figure a way in which to out smart you iron man is the best super hero ever and Tony Stark is the best businessman ever.


The author's comments:
Iron Man is awesome