Batman & Robin | Teen Ink

Batman & Robin

December 26, 2012
By ChevyPillow PLATINUM, Fairfield, Connecticut
ChevyPillow PLATINUM, Fairfield, Connecticut
43 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick @ss...and i'm all out of bubblegum." (They Live 1988)


2.5 out of 5

Robin: I want a car. Chicks dig the car.
Batman: This is why Superman works alone.

The ruthless Mr. Freeze (sarcasm) wants to find a cure for his wife who is cryogenically frozen so he wants to hold Gotham ransom which you can probably already tell is stupid because he has thousands of diamonds that he can just cash in for money.

Mr. Freeze: I'm not putting you in the cooler.

I don't really hate this movie like everyone else. If this is ever on TV I'll watch it, mainly because it is pretty fun to laugh at.

Robin: Don't wait up, Al.
Alfred: I'll cancel the pizzas.

I am aware that this was just made for the money but it doesn't bother me. You should already know that no sense was ever made in to making these Joel Schumacher directed Batman sequels.

I hate how almost none of the actors work here. Val Kilmer has decided to stop doing Batman and now George Clooney is in the spot and...(sigh) GEORGE CLOONEY is bad in this and he is one of my all time favorite actors. It's too bad he couldn't have been a highlight of the film since before this movie he did such a fantastic job playing a ridiculous character in From Dusk Till Dawn.

Batman: You break it, you buy it.

Now, allow me to get into my thoughts of Alicia Silverstone in this. She is...ahhh...no wait, forget it.

Robin: She knows about our secret. We'll have to kill her.
Batman: We'll kill her later, now we've got work to do.

The only one who genuelly does work here is Michael Gough as Alfred, since Alfred is a fairly easy character to establish. Chris O'donnell also fits pretty well as Robin and is good, but I still hate the idea of Robin anyway.

Alfred: We are going to need a bigger cave.