The Three Stooges | Teen Ink

The Three Stooges

One of my favorite movies that I have watched would have to be the new three stooges’ movie. The three main characters are Moe (Chris Diamantopoulos), Larry (Sean P. Hayes), and Curly (Will Sasso). Along with directors Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly
In the new movie they show how they ended up at the orphanage when they dropped off by their parents. Later on Moe almost gets adopted by Mr. Harter but he can’t leave without Larry and Curly. Mr. Harter turns around and gets a different kid named Teddy. The stooges stayed their pretty much all there life. They are always messing up or breaking stuff so after a while the orphanage goes into debit. They were forced to close but then the stooges come up with a brilliant idea that they can get the money and save the orphanage. They go out into the real world and try to find a job.

This girl has a new boy boyfriend, whom she’s having an affair with. She and Max tell the stooges that Teddy, her husband is sick and wants to be killed. They get Max and Teddy confused so they try to kill Max but he somehow doesn’t die. The stooges have a fight and they split up. Moe is on Jersey Shore and Larry and Curly live at a zoo selling ice cream.

Mr. Harter has a lot of money so Larry and Curly go to his business to ask him for the money but he can’t give them any money. While they are in the office they see a picture of Teddy and they notice and figure out who his wife is so they go and tell Moe and go and fix everything. Then after everything has happened they go back to the orphanage to tell the sisters(nuns)

There are a couple of ups and downs in this movie. One part that I did not like was that it was way too short. I do like that they still go on their crazy adventures and always hit each other. Another thing is how they start it from the very beginning so you can see how everything started. I thought it was funny when they are at the orphanage and they try to fix the bell and accidently knock out one of the sisters. So in the end of everything I would recommend that everyone watch this movie it is a fun movie for the whole family.