The Lion King | Teen Ink

The Lion King

By Caresse Hall BRONZE, King George, Virginia
Caresse Hall BRONZE, King George, Virginia

The movie “The Lion King” is the greatest animation movie of all time. This is both an amazing and dazzling movie, with its wondrous cast and memorable songs. This is truly Disney’s biggest hit.

Walt Disney’s Picture presented the world with yet a movie of liberation and pride. The Lion King takes place in the kingdom of anthropomorphic lions in Africa, influenced by William Shakespeare’s Hamlet. It tells the story of Simba, a young lion who will in due time, take his father’s place as king of Pride Rock, but when Simba’s uncle, Scar kills Mufasa, all hope is lost. Simba must stop his uncle from conquering, and take his rightful place as king, following in his father’s great legacy.

Simba learns the lesson that you should never run from your problems, but to face them. Life is going to be tough, but we all have to push through. It’s going to take some bad times, in order for you to have good times, and that is what I think the “Lion King” is trying to teach us. This is a wonderful movie to watch with the family.

Children and adults of all ages will instantly fall in-love with this timeless classic. After you watch this movie, you will be nothing less than satisfied. There are moments of fun and humor, but for sure some moments of guilt and redemption.

It’s an eye-popping thrill, but doesn’t lack the heart. It is a pure pleasure to watch. There will never be another movie that has been more exhilarating than this one.

This is such a breathtaking, stimulating and spine-tingling experience that you will never forget.