A Very Potter Musical

By , Frisco, TX
Although AVPM seems to be one of the greatest parodies ever made, is it truly a parody or is the meaning deeper than most feel it is? This musical is nothing short of satirical piece in which shows the depth and the seriousness of how good hardly ever triumphs over evil and that how people try to make light of horrible situations through laughter. Although the play as far as good musicals are concern are one of the better ones out there, many fans believe it to be a parody which it indeed is not. If anything this is a satirical view of the standpoint of life and how one copes with losses and life in general, rather than just some college kids making fun off Harry Potter.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

ScarlettRose390This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hm, that's deep for a play centering around redvines, Pigfarts on Mars, a dance number with voldemort, and the murder of Puff the magic dragon. I still love VPM.