Get Smart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

After seeing “Get Smart” more than ten times, I can truly say this movie never gets old. Steve Carell is a timeless actor, a master at deadpanning, and the perfect fit for this role. This hilarious movie combines everything you could want: action, romance, and a great sense of humor.

Carell isn't the only great thing about this movie. Co-stars Anne Hathaway and Dwayne Johnson add just the right amount of conflict to make this a thriller. However, the actors aren't the only parts who make this a success; the writers helped as well.

The theme of agents and spies can get old, but this movie is a refreshing take on the cliché. With the foreign setting of Moscow, I can't help but think of the writers/producers as geniuses. Speaking of writing, the combination of suspense and humor keeps you on the edge of your seat. Your jaw will drop in amazement when good guys become bad and secrets are revealed.

The timeless actors, spy theme, and strategically planned plot make “Get Smart” one-of-a-kind.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

sisi_xoxo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is great!