Wreck-It Ralph | Teen Ink

Wreck-It Ralph

I'm sixteen, you should know that now. I went up to my friends and said 'I want to go see Wreck-It Ralph'. They almost laughed me out of the room. I couldn't understand why no one else wanted to see this movie.

I mean, sure, it's a PG animated movie for kids. But that doesn't mean it can't be fun to see! So I went with my dad. My dad and I were sitting in a theater filled with 5 to 7 year olds and their poor tired parents. It was kinda awkward. But that's what we did!

The movie was, surprising, quite adorable. And better than I thought it would be. It started off focusing on 'Wreck It Ralph' in his game where he's the enemy. After that, he leaves the game, goes into the game 'Heros Duty', trying to get a medal. Finally, he ends up in a game called 'Sugar Rush' where he meets a trusty side-kick and friend.

I won't tell you anything else, so that I won't give anything away. I will advise you to go, because no matter what age you are, it would be hard not to find this cute. Being the only person your age somewhere is always awkward, but it's more socially acceptable when it's at the movies. :)

A quick, non-spoiling review of Wreck It Ralph