The Dark Knight Rises

In the summer of 2012, the epic conclusion to The Dark Knight trilogy was released, and it proved itself to be the best conclusion since The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

Directed, produced and co-written by the godly Christopher Nolan, The Dark knight Rises marks the end of the now classic Batman trilogy. Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) has been in hiding for eight years now, and Harvey Dent is looked upon as Gotham's "white knight," but police commissioner Jim Gordon knows the truth about Harvey Dent and the crimes he committed. There's an evil, a fire rising beneath Gotham, and this fire is Bane, a supposed mercenary that has no true agenda of his own but a gun-for-hire; this is false. Bane attacks Gotham, and forces the Batman out of hiding when Gordon is shot. As Gotham becomes the subject of Bane's limitless power, Bruce must stand up and fight one last battle before letting Batman rest, for Gotham will be ashes if Bane is not stopped.

The entire film was a spectacle of its own kind, as never before has a superhero (let alone Batman) been portrayed so realistically. Christopher Nolan is one of those few directors/writers who can never make a bad or just decent film, and The Dark knight Rises is even more proof of that; not only is it a perfect conclusion to a stunning trilogy, as everything about it was spectacular (Tom Hardy was the perfect Bane; no one could have played Bane better than him), but the impact that the character and films have produces upon the film industry and fans alike is jaw-dropping. Batman isn't just a symbol for Gotham, but for everyone and anyone. There aren't many words that i can put into this review to express how captivating, epic and emotion The Dark Knight Rises was, but i can say that this is one film that must be witness by everyone; all three films are classics, now that the saga has come full circle.

10/10

Vagabond said...
 it was actully so sad about the incident....BTW i really enjoyed your article as well as the movie! keep writing and mind checking some of my artcles? thankxx

alanclarke714This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 6:46 pm :
It was incredibly sad and depressing, and yes i will look at your articles too!