The Amazing Spiderman | Teen Ink

The Amazing Spiderman

By poetchick15 SILVER, Savannah, Georgia
poetchick15 SILVER, Savannah, Georgia

"Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect" "Stay strong" "Never forget the essence of your spark"

Today I went to the movies with my friends thinking "Spider-man?3 girls going to see a Spider-man movie?". Wanting to hang out with them anyway I said yes. I think the movie is a lovely Action/drama film.It's complete with romance,science,and a lot of action.It had a really good cast consisting of Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.The main summary goes like this: It starts out a normal teenager helping his Uncle out with a flood in the cellar.He finds his late father's briefcase and goes to a scientific building where he strays from the intern group and gets bitten by a spider.He comes home late and gets in a fight with his Uncle and runs out. Meanwhile he tries to get milk from a store and a robber robs it. The uncle attempted to stop the robber but the robber shot him and ran. Throughout the movie Peter Parker Aka Spider-man attempts to find the man that shot his uncle. Meanwhile the police are searching for Spider-man when a bigger issue pops up. Overall I give the movie 4 stars.