To Save A Life | Teen Ink

To Save A Life

By Sami Cromer GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Sami Cromer GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

It happens everyday. It’s probably happening somewhere at the very moment, in or out of school. Bullying happens everyday, we all need to find a way to stop it. In the movie, To Save A Life, it was too late once, but they try to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

The movie starts out with a situation. There is a boy who was ditched by his best friend. That boy was then forgotten, and later was teased by the friend that had left him earlier. He had no friends, he was all alone and bullied. The teen boy thought he had nothing else to live for, so he left, forever.

The main character is the best friend that had ditched the boy for the “popular” crowd. It was a selfish thing to do and he later regrets what he had done. This movie shows how much someone can change because of one dramatic happening that occurs in their life. The main character notices someone that is getting bullied and tries to help. At one point, he gets too caught up with his own life and almost risks losing someone else.

To Save A Life is a great movie. The reason it is great is because it is a heart-wrenching family film. This movie also teaches some amazing life morals on what can happen during bullying. Personally, I couldn’t take my eyes off of the screen. It kept me interested and very emotional. I would recommend the movie, To Save A Life, any day.

It happens everyday, even if people aren’t aware of it. Bullying does happen, we all need to find a way to stop it. To Save A Life is a great movie that teaches some amazing lessons. It is inspirational and shows what can happen in real life situations and what some people may do as a solution. This movie shows that once experiencing the problem, solve it, and don’t let it happen again.