The Avengers | Teen Ink

The Avengers

By Rowean SILVER, Scarborough, Other
Rowean SILVER, Scarborough, Other

Last night I believe I saw one of the best Marvel movies made yet. Joss Whedon has done wonderful job capturing every one's fandom. From fights with all your favorite pairings and snappy comeback.
I have to admit I was a bit nervous though with all the high action scenes I saw in the previews I though it was going to be another one of those "action flicks" but luckily I was terribly wrong.
There are so many moments in this movies where either everyone was laughing, clapping or doing a little bit of both. I wish so dearly that I could talk about these in more detail but I'm not the one to spoil.
I also was nervous about the new actor they had for The Hulk, Mar Ruffalo, but he was actually perfect for the part. Mark played the hulk nicely, taking up the presence that he could with the other huge stars who can be screen hogs.
I only have one complaint which started from Iron Man 2 and that would be Scarlett Johansson as The Black Widow. One she's way too young!Natasha Romanoff is a highly trained spy with experience and Scarlett is just stepping out of the craddle. Two though in the movie the explain that Natasha "used" to be Russian but is no more, living most of her life in Russia would give her a Russian accent she wouldn't be able to get rid of so easily.
Overall this film is wonderful though, a perfect balance of "on-the-edge-of-your-seat" and "laughing-out-loud".I highly recommend this movie even those not of the superhero movie type.