Benny and Joon

OK, so I am guessing most of every one on this website hasn't seen this movie because it isn't recent or anything, and no one seems to watch as many Johnny Depp movies as I do. ( hence my user name) Let's get started.
In this movie, Benny( played by Aidan Quinn) is a mechanic who is solid hearted( and a little bit protective) toward his sister Joon (Mary Stuart Masterson) who is a mental case.
One night he is over at his friends house( they are a bit addicted to poker) his sister, while Benny isn't in the room, decides to try it- and loses
" Whats in the lot?" his brother asks-
" A cousin."

This is where it gets FREAKING AWESOME!
Meet Sam, who is also a bit mental(Johnny DEPP!!!!!) and when he sees Joon...everything changes.
This is a 90's romance, about two people in love, and one who will never let it happen!
Johnny Depp puts an interesting twist on comedy, romance, and just plain AWESOMENESS!
Watch the movie for more crazy antics (ala- Johnny) and fined out the ending!
If you liked my review, post a comment- my next review will probably be about Dark Shadows, the new Johnny Depp movie...

I am a little obsessed with that guy...

mrs.jacksparrow said...
thank u, Chickie6! I appreciate your comment, as you are the only one who said anything! I totaly agree, Benny and Joon is amazing, mostly because it has Johnny Depp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chickie6 said...
Benny and Joon is AMAZING!!!!!!!! :)