Les Chorites.

Les Choristes is a french movie which means The Choir.It is heart warming movie about a failed musician, M. Clément Mathieu,who vows that he will never take up music again.He starts his journey towards a new life at Fond de l'Etang boarding school for troubled children which is run by a self centered principal who believes in the motto action-reaction.Mathieu who believes words are stronger than actions tries to deal with these children in a different way and experiments new ways of teaching on them,one of which is forming a choir.This method helps him discipline the children and forget about their torturous lives in the school.Also during this he discover true hidden talents in some of the students.
Although this movie is in french you can see it with English subtitles on the internet.The movie as whole is really touching and makes you really think about the true things in life and how a a man unknown to this world made a difference in so many lives. I would recommend you to watch this movie as you would not regret it.

miaq96 said...
Mar. 16, 2012 at 8:19 am
yes i could but i didnt wanted to because then i would have given up the surprise in the story:)

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:56 am
Well this was a good introduction to a movie I have never heard of. But I feel you could have expanded more on the article. I know that reviews are usually a few paragraphs, but I would have liked to read about more of the main characters background or something like that.