Les Chorites. | Teen Ink

Les Chorites.

March 14, 2012
By miaq96 SILVER, Karachi, Other
miaq96 SILVER, Karachi, Other
7 articles 0 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
never run after success,be such a person that success runs after you.


Les Choristes is a french movie which means The Choir.It is heart warming movie about a failed musician, M. Clément Mathieu,who vows that he will never take up music again.He starts his journey towards a new life at Fond de l'Etang boarding school for troubled children which is run by a self centered principal who believes in the motto action-reaction.Mathieu who believes words are stronger than actions tries to deal with these children in a different way and experiments new ways of teaching on them,one of which is forming a choir.This method helps him discipline the children and forget about their torturous lives in the school.Also during this he discover true hidden talents in some of the students.
Although this movie is in french you can see it with English subtitles on the internet.The movie as whole is really touching and makes you really think about the true things in life and how a a man unknown to this world made a difference in so many lives. I would recommend you to watch this movie as you would not regret it.


The author's comments:
One man can change many lives.