The Lorax

After I saw the movie The Lorax, I was really amazed by all the funny, spirited, and musical characters. When I first saw the movie poster of the Lorax, I thought the movie was for kid’s enjoyment and not for teens like me. It turned out that I was wrong; Teen’s and ADULTS need to see this movie. They might learn a thing or two about trees… Just like I did.
In the film The Lorax, it mostly tells the story of a young boy named Ted (Played by Zac Efron) who tries to impress a girl he likes named Audrey (Played by Taylor Swift) by getting a tree for her when she claims That she would marry the guy who would get her a real tree. At first ted had no clue where to get one, but his grandmother tells him to go to out of his town called “Thneed-Ville” to find the Once-ler (Played by Ed Helms) who informs ted about the speaker for the trees named the Lorax, how the trees disappeared, and what ted can do to make them come back.
The Movie was incredible. I think this is the best Dr Seuss film since The Cat in the Hat. I loved the music in the film, and the characters are so amusing. Believe me; Dr Seuss. The Lorax is a two thumbs up! I hope you guys enjoy it as well I did.

jacey_poo_girlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 19 at 12:31 am:
The movie was cool had some laughs and crys but wouldnt change it

necci said...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:00 am:
Glad too know that i am not the only teen who enjoyed the movie

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:45 pm:
I love this! I thought thatmovie wasreally good too. It made me really want to plant atree in my backyadr, even though I live an apatment complex lol

BlessingCurses said...
Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:50 am:
Watched to the movie with my little sister. I was thinking ahhh, great a Dr. Seuss book, there going to make into a moive this is gonna be good......not. But I actually enjoyed the movie. I was shocked. The moive was good if you have lil bro or sis make sure they it watch and even watch it with them. A great family movie. 

Sarri2014 said...
Mar. 17, 2012 at 11:08 pm:

I agree!!! At first I was skeptical that they had changed the movie and was going to be more geered for kids than the book but they did an amazing job...I thought it was so good!