The Lorax | Teen Ink

The Lorax

March 12, 2012
By Zayyy BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
Zayyy BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
2 articles 1 photo 15 comments

After I saw the movie The Lorax, I was really amazed by all the funny, spirited, and musical characters. When I first saw the movie poster of the Lorax, I thought the movie was for kid’s enjoyment and not for teens like me. It turned out that I was wrong; Teen’s and ADULTS need to see this movie. They might learn a thing or two about trees… Just like I did.
In the film The Lorax, it mostly tells the story of a young boy named Ted (Played by Zac Efron) who tries to impress a girl he likes named Audrey (Played by Taylor Swift) by getting a tree for her when she claims That she would marry the guy who would get her a real tree. At first ted had no clue where to get one, but his grandmother tells him to go to out of his town called “Thneed-Ville” to find the Once-ler (Played by Ed Helms) who informs ted about the speaker for the trees named the Lorax, how the trees disappeared, and what ted can do to make them come back.
The Movie was incredible. I think this is the best Dr Seuss film since The Cat in the Hat. I loved the music in the film, and the characters are so amusing. Believe me; Dr Seuss. The Lorax is a two thumbs up! I hope you guys enjoy it as well I did.


The author's comments:
Its amazing