The Lorax | Teen Ink

The Lorax

By Zayyy BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
Zayyy BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland

After I saw the movie The Lorax, I was really amazed by all the funny, spirited, and musical characters. When I first saw the movie poster of the Lorax, I thought the movie was for kid’s enjoyment and not for teens like me. It turned out that I was wrong; Teen’s and ADULTS need to see this movie. They might learn a thing or two about trees… Just like I did.
In the film The Lorax, it mostly tells the story of a young boy named Ted (Played by Zac Efron) who tries to impress a girl he likes named Audrey (Played by Taylor Swift) by getting a tree for her when she claims That she would marry the guy who would get her a real tree. At first ted had no clue where to get one, but his grandmother tells him to go to out of his town called “Thneed-Ville” to find the Once-ler (Played by Ed Helms) who informs ted about the speaker for the trees named the Lorax, how the trees disappeared, and what ted can do to make them come back.
The Movie was incredible. I think this is the best Dr Seuss film since The Cat in the Hat. I loved the music in the film, and the characters are so amusing. Believe me; Dr Seuss. The Lorax is a two thumbs up! I hope you guys enjoy it as well I did.

Its amazing

Zayyy BRONZE said...
on Sep. 9 2014 at 4:24 pm
Zayyy BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
:D do u have a kiiik

on Apr. 19 2014 at 12:31 am
jacey_poo BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois

never judge a book by its cover

The movie was cool had some laughs and crys but wouldnt change it

necci SILVER said...
on Mar. 28 2013 at 10:00 am
necci SILVER, Denver, Colorado

-Women are many things to humans, but the one thing they are not is dominated by men.
-If a single act of hate can do so much damage, what can a single act of kindness do?

Glad too know that i am not the only teen who enjoyed the movie

on Feb. 18 2013 at 12:45 pm
Sparkle1pops PLATINUM, Colorado Springs, Colorado

"No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist."
- Oscar Wilde

I love this! I thought thatmovie wasreally good too. It made me really want to plant atree in my backyadr, even though I live an apatment complex lol

on Aug. 18 2012 at 9:50 am
PurpOreos SILVER, Macomb, Michigan

Keep smiling...Because life is a beautiful thing. And there is so much to smile about!
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing" Benjamin Franklin

Watched to the movie with my little sister. I was thinking ahhh, great a Dr. Seuss book, there going to make into a moive this is gonna be good......not. But I actually enjoyed the movie. I was shocked. The moive was good if you have lil bro or sis make sure they it watch and even watch it with them. A great family movie. 

on Mar. 17 2012 at 11:08 pm
Sarri2014 SILVER, Hermon, New York

Some achieve greatness, while others have greatness thrust upon them.

I agree!!! At first I was skeptical that they had changed the movie and was going to be more geered for kids than the book but they did an amazing job...I thought it was so good!