Percy Jackson and The Olympians: Movie VS Book

I had read the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series and when I saw the movie after I saw the movie and oh gosh i was enraged. It is become it is nothing like the books. Some of the differences was that Annabeth was blond in the book and a red head in the movie. Another was that as Chans247 said ( by the way I was searching Percy Jackson movie vs book, and it opened this http://www.teenink.com/opinion/pop_culture_trends/article/280849/Book-vs-Movie/ .) was that in the book Percy was 12 years old and in the movie he was like 15 or 16. Also, they took out the best part which was where Percy fights Ares the god of war. It also takes out one of the main characters Clarrise which was also Ares'es daughter. I want them to put everything in the movie. exactly like the book.