Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol | Teen Ink

Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol

By ChevyPillow PLATINUM, Fairfield, Connecticut
ChevyPillow PLATINUM, Fairfield, Connecticut

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick @ss...and i'm all out of bubblegum." (They Live 1988)

Mission Impossible: Ghost protocol is a hilarious action nail-bitter that will have you applauding in the most peculiar way. As for my first M.I movie, I am impressed. Tom Cruise was awesome. I am assuming his character Ethan Hunt is used to this type of stuff, like explosions guns and advanced technology because he seems so 'not calm but rather fearless'. This is what makes the movie so funny, alongside all of the one-liners. Almost all of the action in this movie is really well put-together and entertaining, but at the same time completely ridiculous! Tom Cruise in one scene glides off a building to a moving truck by a clothes-hanger and falls off the moving truck, and he is still able to get right back up and run faster than I could uninjured.

I saw this film in plain IMAX and I have to say, it does not disappoint. There are many jump-surprises and stuff like that to keep you excited. Right from the opening scene it was awesome. The film seemed to have pretty intense violence, only with no actual blood or gore therefore keeping it at a PG13 level. This probably isn't the best a movie can be about this 'Ghost Protocol' thing, but it just might be the best a Mission:Impossible return can be.