Nowhere Boy

Nowhere boy is a British Film starring Aaron Johnson and Kristin Scott Thomas about John Lennon's Teenage Years from 1955-1960. It follows him from his troubled family life, his escape into music and his friendship with Paul McCartney. It starts with the death of Uncle George and then with John finding his mother, who encourages his love of music and writing while his straight thinking aunt Mimi, whom he loves dearly disapproves. It takes you through his days in The Quarrymen and finally, him starting The Beatles.

Im not going to tell you any more except that it is an Outstanding piece of art by Director Sam Taylor-Wood and is not to be missed. Aaron Johnson does an epic job in portraying John's strut, attitude and sensitivity.It also helps that he's absouletly gorgeous. Britain in the late 50's has never been so good! AMAZING!

Aderes47 said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 8:39 am:
Great Review! :)

HammiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:33 pm :
Thanks :) Nice to hear from you again