The Devil Inside | Teen Ink

The Devil Inside

By jessica ramos BRONZE, Hayward, California
jessica ramos BRONZE, Hayward, California

I’m not a big fan of scary movies but when I saw the trailer for “The Devil Inside” I wanted to go watch it really caught my eye and that’s rarely for scary movies. It is based on a true story.
I know many people love to watch scary movies but when you think about a devil inside what comes up to your mind many people or just one? Well when I saw the trailer of the movie I though It was going to be just about one person.
My sister my friend and I were very excited to see the movie it seem very interesting. We went to see it on the day it came out on the theaters. The movie was a documentary it was all about recording exorcism so people see what happens in those moments therefore they recorded different people that had the “devil inside” them.
Two priests would go to those people houses before a woman becomes involved in the priest-unauthorized exorcism during her mission. The priest would pray and throw holly water on them to get the devil out.
The movie was great a lot of unexpected things happen. When they would do the unauthorized exorcism every person knew the woman’s name without even seeing her before. The woman was trying to discover what really happen to her mother. She was in Italy at a hospital were she was taken care of.
There were parts in the movie that would really stay in your head. In all their visits something bad would happen and they would get worse. After an exorcism one of the priests started acting weird so they started to think something was wrong with him.
In their last visit it seem like a demon got inside the woman and she wanted to kill the priests. They took her to the hospital and she got crazy so the priests got her out of the hospital.
It had horrible ending but since when movies have a good ending. At the end it also said that if you wanted to know what happen to them to go to a website but who will actually write it and go see what actually happen to them.