Twilight: Breaking Dawn | Teen Ink

Twilight: Breaking Dawn

By lilian BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
lilian BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado

life is like a box of chocolates

I recently went to watch yet another Twilight movie that had everybody going crazy. Breaking Dawn came out at midnight and had a huge audience (mostly teenage girls). Hearing about the experience and how “amazing” the movie was urged me to go and watch it. I’m not a fan of twilight but I have to say the movie satisfied my taste.

You have to keep up with the whole series to get a good understanding on every part of the movie. The movie starts off as Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) get married. With both objections and support they get married to unite their lives forever. But, he has the capability to kill Bella at any attempt to have a sexual life. The movie at this point shows the meaning of true love as Bella is willing to marry a vampire, and also love that just was not meant to be as Jacob still loves her.

Despite everyone’s opinion they both live out their honeymoon as any married couple would. They endure having a normal sexual life, but Edward decides to stop for Bella’s safety. But after time temptation gets to him and Bella gets pregnant. This part of the movie was the most riveting and heartbreaking; it shows how a mother is willing to go through anything for her baby. The baby takes up all of Bella’s energy reserves and is deteriorating her body as he/she is half vampire. The rest of the movie is filled with action, fights, death, and an outcome that no one saw coming.

The movie is great; it has a good plot, characters, and a surprising ending. I was going to watch it mostly to not be the only one that had not seen it, but I was very intrigued by it. The actors were ideal to represent young and mindless love that could lead to consequences or surprises. Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner revive Stephanie Meyer’s book as best as they could have which made the movie the best one yet from the serious.