Stepbrothers | Teen Ink

Stepbrothers

November 29, 2011
By Zackj BRONZE, Hemet, California
Zackj BRONZE, Hemet, California
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Have you ever had a problem with a 40-year-old stepbrother that lives at home and acts like an 8 year old? Most likely you haven’t, but in the hilarious movie Step Brothers two 40 year old men that live at home and have no jobs have to move into the same room because there parents get married.

The two main characters are Brennan Huff, played by Will Ferrell, and Dale Doback, played by John Reilly. They both are about 40 years old and have no jobs. They have both lived at home all their lives and have been babied by their parents so they have the mentality of 8 years olds.

The movie starts when their parents first meet and then get married. The two stepbrothers are forced into sharing a room and they hate each other. Later they become friends and do ridiculously stupid things together. For example, when they wear tuxedos to their first job interview -- and the interview was for a job cleaning toilets. On another occasion they were sleepwalking and throwing things around. To stop them from throwing things their dad tried to wake them up and they carried him and threw him down the stairs.

This movie is probably the funniest movie I have ever seen. Though it’s hilarious it’s not appropriate for young viewers due to some vulgar language and occasional jokes for the more mature audiences. I would give Stepbrothers a nine out of ten because it’s a very creative way to bring together probably the two funniest actors in comedy.

The author's comments:
i love this movie its hilarious! :D