Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows

I recently went to see Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows with my friends for a birthday party. We had all been fans of the first movie and were very excited for the next one. We were blown away by it, I cried 3 times through out the movie and my friend nearly cried. The third time I was literally sobbing and totally distraught. The person next to me was visibly irritated by us and at that point we didn't care. We were too engrossed in the movie. The movie was a masterpiece. It incorporated adventure, suspense, stress, and relationships. It kept you on the edge on your seat waiting for what would happen to our beloved Sherlock Holmes. Robert Downey Jr.'s performance was magnificent. He caught the essence of Sherlock and Jude Law was the perfect companion. These two men had visible chemistry that you need to establish a relationship between partners. The big bad guy Professor Moriarty portrayed by Jared Harris was as evil as he was brilliant. It made you hate him but yet be fascinated by him. The movie kept attention with it's humor and action. You get the good old Sherlock humor similar to the first movies and all the fighting scenes that make you gasp in horror and occasionally laugh. The ending of this movie was unexpected and left it wide open for a third movie which I fully expect to be coming out. I would recommend this movie to anyone and everyone.

LadyRose said...
Your welcome. I can't wait to see if they'll put out another movie to this one.

ILOVESHERLOCK said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 4:04 am
This review is breathtaking! Truly awesome - I loved Game Of Shadows too, especially the ending. Don't you think Robert Downey catches Sherlock's humour well? Have you read the original Sherlock Holmes books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?

ShadowOfMyLife replied...
Thank you and I love RDJ, he plays any character brilliantly and he does catch Sherlock humour very well. And right now I am reading Sherlock Holmes and I am totally in love!

ILOVESHERLOCK replied...
I fell for him four years ago...he's really awesome! Which stories have you read so far?

LadyRose said...
This review by far was very informative and intriguing to read. I went and saw this movie recently, and thought it was one of the best films I had seen in the 2011 year. Your article only made me want to go back to the theatre to see it again.

ShadowOfMyLife replied...
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback and I also thought it was one of the best films!