Like Crazy

Like Crazy starring Felicity Jones and Anton Yelchin is a beautifully crafted, timeless love story. The movie, which was awarded Best Picture at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival, follows the story of Jacob and Anna. Anna, a British student studying in California, and Jacob, an American college student, meet as most people do—in class. After Anna makes the gutsy first move, the two young adults become utterly inseparable.

The two become so inseparable that Anna decides to overstay her student Visa and not go back to England for the summer. After attending a wedding in Britain, she tries to come back to America, only to be astounded by the horrible news that she is not allowed back in.

This is where the story really begins. Filled with real moments of happiness, sadness, and every feeling that comes along with a relationship, the chemistry between Jones and Yelchin is undeniable. Anna and Jacob fit together like puzzle pieces and every person who has had their first love can relate.

Backed by an absolutely beautiful score, Like Crazy is a must see. You will leave the theatre with a new outlook on life and love that only a story as beautiful and real as theirs can bring.