Breaking Dawn | Teen Ink

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn is the fourth movie of the Twilight series that shows love, suspense, and action all in one. The main cast of Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan), Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen), and Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black), did a great job during the movie.
This movie was about Bella and Edward finally getting married. Then, the happily married couple go on their honeymoon near Rio. Once there, Bella finds out that she is pregnant. This is big news because it just isn't possible for a vampire to get a normal human pregnant. The only thing that can happen is death. The two rush back home in hope that Bella would survive. When Jacob finds out, he is raged. However, he knows that he must save Bella. The rest of the movie is Bella trying to tame the baby in her body. Finally, she is born but Bella dies right after giving birth. Edward is upset, so he injects his venom in hope that she will survive maybe as a vampire. It doesn't work at first, but the last second of the movie was Bella opening her eyes and then ... BAM! they're dark red and we know that the rest of the movie will be continued in part 2.
In my opinion, the movie was great. I never was a fan of Taylor Lautner myself... but hey... he did excellent. I was amazed with the way the movie was taken. I was in for a treat. Throughout the movie, I was at the corner of my seat, with excitement. I wished the movie would never end. In my opinion, anyone who has not seen Breaking Dawn, are missing a lot. Even if you don't like Twilight or are a huge Harry potter fan, please watch the movie. You won't regret.