romeo and juliet | Teen Ink

romeo and juliet

By kezzie BRONZE, Oxon, Other
kezzie BRONZE, Oxon, Other

where there's a will theirs a way

You really thought Romeo and Juliet was so boring? Well, you need to start thinking overtime! Because this one is no let down, especially Baz Lurhmann’s version - it is a-m-a-z-i-n-g, trust me! This is how the story begins and ends…enjoy!
Romeo and Juliet were totally in love more than ever but there was one thing stopping them.
Their families are ENEMIES who absolutely hate each other! But I guess that isn’t stopping Romeo and Juliet falling in love!
The music in the film is heavy rock and very weird but wonderful it sets the film off! It describes Verona! Just in a song good ay? The costumes in the play wow don’t you think they look amazing at the party? Romeo as Juliet’s night in shining armour and Romeo’s Juliet dressed as a angel. To me the film is actually the best film ever made!
Baz Lurhmann has stepped ‘Romeo and Juliet’ up a level as he has set it on the streets of Verona, a noisy, big and popular city! But still nothing will ever stop Romeo and Juliet falling for each other! They obviously don’t care if their families are friends or not friends, nothing will ever pull them apart.
The ending is a very happy outcome - Romeo and Juliet are married and believe it or not peace becomes between the Capulets and Montagues! You weren’t expecting that were you! NO! If you haven’t already checked the new film out while reading this I really think you should because trust me, if you don’t you’re m-i-s-s-i-n-g out big time!
Proudly written by Kieran!

I love the new version
my teacher Mr halon has inspired me to write about Romeo and Juliet