Christine | Teen Ink

Christine

By Sophieeeee BRONZE, NEW YORK CITY, New York
Sophieeeee BRONZE, NEW YORK CITY, New York

Christine, the movie was about a friendship between a car and a teenage boy. The teenage boy was named Arnie and the cars name was Christine. The movie takes place in the 1970s where Arnie is just a teenage nerd that has no big reputation. Arnie was a good boy and always listened to his parents, it seemed like his parents took control of his life. However his life started to change when Christine entered his life. His life became drastically different, he was a rebel, and he didn’t listen to his parents or his friends. His friends and parents could not get close to him at all, his main concern was the car and the car was transforming him. He loved the car more than he loved his parents and girlfriend.
My favorite part of the movie was when Christine killed the three teenage boys that were messing with Arnie. It was amazing to see if Christine was actually killing the three kids by herself or if Arnie was in the car. It’s a mystery to that did the killing of the kids. I think this was my favorite part because I love the saying, what comes around goes around and it’s true. The kids messed with Arnie’s car but than got a sense of worry when they were about to kill. The punishment was a little harsh but seeing their face was priceless because you see them as tough, not scared, a rebel. That was my favorite part.

The movie was amazing; I loved the suspense. However the ending was a cliffhanger, was Christine alive or dead. What I thought about the death of Arnie was unreal because I thought Christine would do anything to protect his master but yet he was killed. I somehow thought that he would return to life so that the car can live happily ever after with Arnie. Amazing movie, I can’t stop raving about it! I would recommend this to people over thirteen years of age because there are some gruesome events that you have to close your eyes to and plus the music gives the whole plot away. I would rate the movie 8.5 out of 10

I did this is 10 minutes. I hope you guys like it.