Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two

September 30, 2011
By kanterm BRONZE, Miami Beach, Florida
kanterm BRONZE, Miami Beach, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The last chapter in the Harry Potter series is a thrilling and surprising finish. Following the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Harry and his two friends, Hermione and Ron, are in a safe house because they are running away from Voldemort and his army of Death-Eaters. The movie starts out slow but by then end, it leaves the audience with emotions that they do not know what to make of.
The movie definitely ties up the loose ends that have been accumulating throughout the series. The film tells about the Deathly Hallows and the Elder wand. Harry has a quest, to find all the Horcruxes and destroy them so he can ultimately kill Voldemort. And by doing so they travel to many different places and they uncover new and shocking information about people that they have known since they were young. But, Harry is not the only one on a quest, Voldemort has found the Elder wand and intends on using it. But, he is not capable of wielding the most powerful wand in the world and he is not going to stop until he finds out why.
The ending is shocking and emotional in Harry having to confront his destiny and he is has to make the ultimate Sacrifice to save the world from Lord Voldemort. Many people are lost during this final and emotions are running wild. Hate, love, fear, and sorrow are racing through Harry’s Head. And eventually, Harry has to face Voldemort in their climactic face-off to end the series. Will Harry and his army have what it takes to defeat Lord Voldemort and his army of fearless and ruthless Death Eaters?
This much anticipated film was a perfect ending to the series. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is an adventure film with action and even a little bit of romance between the characters. In this epic conclusion, the end comes by surprise and the audience is left caught in awe and they have a wind of emotions that they do not know how to react to.