Game Plan

Don't you love a good family movie? I know I do. There are a lot of movies out there that are not good movies for the whole family to watch. The movie "Game Plan" will help solve the problem. "Game Plan" is about a professional football player that doesn't know he has a daughter. When his unexpected daughter shows up at his doorstep his life will change. He has to learn all the simple things about being a dad. He doesn't know anything about being a dad. He makes a lot of mistakes. Will he ever become a good dad? Will he be able to play football and be a dad at the same time? You will have to watch the movie to find out!

"Game Plan" is a movie full of action and excitement. This movie never gets boring. Right when you think the movie is over, something exciting happens. I guarantee that you will come out of this movie with a smile on your face! I haven't heard one person that hasn't liked this movie.

"Game Plan" is the perfect movie to get you laughing. I know that I was laughing so quickly. At the end of "Game Plan" the majority of the people were in tears. I personally had tears streaming down my face. It is one of those movies that all the girls cry in. "Game Plan" is the perfect family movie!