Captain America: The First Avenger

Almost all Superhero movies aim to leave the audience in suspense and anticipation for a sequel. This is the case with recent marvel movies. Iron man, Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, Thor and captain America: the first avenger have all been build ups to the upcoming avengers movie, marvels most highly anticipated movie yet.
Captain America: The first avenger shows the viewers the origins of captain America, one of marvels first creations and still one of the most popular characters 50 years on. The movie has a good mixture of action, drama and humor and has some good memorable characters such as Colonel Chester Phillips played extremely well by Tommy Lee Jones.
Although the film focuses on the battle against the Nazis and red skull, a fair bit of extra details are given about the captains personal life, such as his inability to get drunk.
Chris Evans (Captain America) played his role extremely well as he portrayed a feeble, physically weak character that had a dedicated, admirable soul that is by far greater than the average person. Fans of the comics may be disappointed by Chris Evans as he does not look like the original drawings and cartoons but to new fans (such as myself) Chris Evans played the role extremely well for his third time as a marvel super hero(Human Torch – Fantastic Four/Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer).

Ellis said...
Good content, but things like the punctuation and sentence structure could use some work. Overall, a pretty good piece.

moviemaestro replied...

thanks for the opinion i will keep writing to improve.