Deathly Hallow's Claim to Fame

Thursday, July 15th, 2011, 12:00, is a moment permanently etched into history. Worldwide, Harry Potter fanatics rejoiced at the midnight premier of their favorite fantasy series final addition. However, many readers simply assumed that, due to the films vast popularity, it must be worth watching. Without being such a well known phenomenon, would J.K. Rowling's saga truly be appreciated?
All eight flicks have passed the rigorous tests of harsh readers and critics with flying colors. Despite an expected, yet slight preference toward the novels as opposed to movies, they are, statistically, the worlds most popular motion pictures. In fact, The Deathly Hallows Part Two pre-sales exceeded those of equally entertaining videos, such as Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.
Of course, the era of Witchcraft and Wizardry all began with the limitless imagination of Joanne Kathleen Rowling. She went from a struggling single mother to a bestselling author. She is considered a role model to countless readers.
Undeniably, Harry Potter will always be one of the worlds most treasured stories, now with a remarkably breathtaking movie to accompany it.